Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

Oh, with technology and flash lights. There is often
something comes along that's better than the last thing.

I don't lack flashlights, but have tried to learn to
function at night
without them, and use small ones if any to walk around
outside because
they don't hurt my night vision.

CY: Outside, it's very often easier to walk with just the
natural light. Indoors, it's often pitch black.

Some of the solar night lights come
apart easily to use as flashlights that last for hours. They
should
have on/off switches and easily replaced batteries, mine use
AA
NiCads.

I replaced the screws that hold the top on with studs and
thumb nuts
so I can take it apart to change batteries when the lights
are off, we
don't always get enough sun to recharge them in the winter.
The light
isn't nearly as bright as the photo shows but it's enough to
walk
around.

CY: That's useful. I'd like to buy one of these, but can't
really justify the money.
Looks like the combination solar charger, and pull string
fluorescent would be useful.

Does "Young" imply actual descent from Brigham or is it like
"Singh"?

CY: We know of no relationship. Be nice if there were, but
none found.

jsw