Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default dark halls at work

On Dec 2, 4:59*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Oh, with technology and flash lights. There is often
something comes along that's better than the last thing.

I don't lack flashlights, but have tried to learn to function at night
without them, and use small ones if any to walk around outside because
they don't hurt my night vision. Some of the solar night lights come
apart easily to use as flashlights that last for hours. They should
have on/off switches and easily replaced batteries, mine use AA
NiCads.

I replaced the screws that hold the top on with studs and thumb nuts
so I can take it apart to change batteries when the lights are off, we
don't always get enough sun to recharge them in the winter. The light
isn't nearly as bright as the photo shows but it's enough to walk
around.

Does "Young" imply actual descent from Brigham or is it like "Singh"?

jsw