Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Wed, 2 Dec 2009
08:24:31 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Please do some internet research. Compare Teralux module,
versus the LED replacement kits. Let me know what you find.

Please don't take this as hostile, but I know there is "better"
out there, and when I'm working again, will get that. In the
meantime, I _have_ the min-mag with adaptor kit.
And a .7 liter "Really Useful Box" holding my batteries in one
place. (And a little one with three rechargeable batteries, but my
chargers needs four to function; either a fourth will 'surface" or
I'll have to get more.)

tschus
pyotr

-