Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Where can I buy 1 AA battery?

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 23:57:57 +0000, Frank Erskine wrote:

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:46:56 +0000, Mike Lane
wrote:

My TV remote and cable controller both use 2 AAs each; I have 5 radio
controlled wall clocks which each use one, and a bedside alarm and a
mantlepiece digital calendar/clock also with one each. My Garmin GPS
uses two, and my Canon camera four. Several digital timers, thermometers
and hygrometers use one or two each. I'm sure there are a few more
around if I think a bit... oh yes, the logitech mouse in my right hand
uses two AAs as well. The list goes on...

Yes?

That still doesn't answer the OP's question though.

It answers one of his questions! And several people have answered the
other...

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org