Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Gunners Home shop

"Stu Fields" wrote

Steve: I don't know where you got your bypass, but I don't remember any
chest pain at all. Darn few pain pills after leaving the hospital. I do
have a nice long scar though that seems to affect the nerves a bit right
in the area of the scar.
Have had my 3rd class flite physical for sometime now.

Stu Fields

My surgery was 8.5 hours, and was done by the top cardio guy in Vegas. They
actually removed my heart. I have lots of numb places, from my chest to
legs. If they parted your sternum, and you don't have any residual pain,
you got lucky. Maybe I get it because I go out and try to lift stuff like I
did when I was twenty.

Steve