Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Gunners Home shop

"pyotr filipivich" wrote

Although, it sounds like in your shop, the right place is where
you found it. the first time. Or where you were using it last.
-
pyotr filipivich

So, what's the downside about that? I know right where it is. Although,
occasionally, I will make a pass and put the hand tools back in the roller
Craftsman cabinet, and "put up" stuff in its place. I'm a trader. If I am
looking for something with something else in my hand, I will put down item A
when I find item B, then go back and search for item A, having been in an
altered state of consciousness of ecstacy when I located item B.

Steve