Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunners Home shop

"Steve B" fired this volley in
:

I see shops of anal persons, and I just cringe. As long as I can find
it, just don't mess with any of my "stuff".

Anal is one thing, and it's sometimes ridiculous. My shop is
"cluttered", mostly for lack of space, and I have a "disorganized
organization system" for where things should/will be. But it's not a
physical safety hazard to work in.

Gunner may like his layout. I find it distracting to have to physically
climb over one machine tool to work on another. Even more so to have to
move 300-400lb of randomly-stacked tools and materials just to get to the
one wrench I laid underneath it all a month ago.

LLoyd