Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

Let the Record show that "DoN. Nichols" on or
about 2 Dec 2009 04:07:16 GMT did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Head lamps in the toolbox. Because while they did finally fix the
lighting, it still was position that tools were in the shadow of the
spindle.

And with the LEDs, you can not worry about the batteries going
flat as fast.

With the disadvantage that you no longer have the color
indication of a low battery, so you may suddenly have it fully die with
no warning. :-) At least incandescents show the voltage in light color.

Mine just seems to be "not as bright" as I thought it should be. I
recall using mine for a couple weeks of "dim light" - and then
replaced the battery "Oh look - colors!"

YMMV.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!