Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunners Home shop

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:28:40 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I see shops of anal persons, and I just cringe. As long as I can find it,
just don't mess with any of my "stuff". It's just when I can't find it that
I really start getting ****ed, particularly if someone else has been in
there. I get mad enough when I misplace things.

Steve

Ayup. Ive got guys that come over and use stuff..then put it "away" and
I get ****ed off when it takes me 3 months to find it again.

If there is a place for it, I want it put back there. That is my
rant at workplaces: just because you don't have time to put it away,
doesn't mean I have time to look for it!

Although, it sounds like in your shop, the right place is where
you found it. the first time. Or where you were using it last.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!