Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunners Home shop

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:14:24 -0800, "Stu Fields" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
Im cleaning and organizing while work is slow.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

taken 11-30-09 at 11:45pm

Sigh..it looks better in daylight. For shure..hell
yes...sigh....snivel....

Thank you, thank you Gunner. You have alleviated my guilty conscience about
my shop clutter. BTW were you injured when the explosion occurred?

Stu Fields

Only slightly. But I was wearing my combination Kevlar Bomb Suit and
machining coverals so the damage to my carcass was minor.

Where was your 'AcmeŽ Anti-anvil umbrella'?