Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Toyota gas pedal

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:32:47 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

snip

I have some black tipped 30'06 that probably would work w/ one shot.

David

Almost true. Get an old engine some time and shoot up half a box of
it..and check how little damage you actually did.

Ive done it a number of times..and its damned surprising how little
damage you actually do. And Ive done it with a running engine about half
of those times.

This is what I like about Gunner. Ask something like this, and he's the
guy who speaks from experience :-).

Chris

Well...if it has something to do with beautiful women, dogs, cats and
firearms....shrug..Its may well be in my experience.

If its about economics, tatting yarn, little league, golf, bowling..its
probably not in my experience.

While Im not old yet...yet...I have experienced some portions of life
with a great deal of gusto and enthusiasm. I tend to not only
wonder..but to Go and See.

I wanted to know how morticians did their grim work. So I went to one I
knew and asked. And watched several procedures. Same with autopseys,
slaughter houses, babies being born, how fork life wheels are
reconditioned and so forth and so on.

Others...not so much.

No idea how they make pool table felt. Probably some sort of weaving
process. Shrug. Its of no interest to me, yet people get rich running
weaving factories.

Artifical insemination of turkeys. No intention of every viewing the
proceedure. Not interested.

Its a very very big world out there..with an insurmontable number of
things of interest for a man with an open mind..such as myself. G
And an equally insurmountable number of things of disinterest. Womans
cosmetics? Dont care, dont have a clue about them. No interest. Which
is just one of a tremendous number of things that make me different from
say...Leftwingers. They..and their males, all depend on wearing
warpaint and bondo to keep their smiles in place. Shrug. But
then..they are so small minded that one can toss a make up kit to a
group of Leftwing males..and they will keep themselves occupied for many
hours trying it all on.

Gunner

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton