Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Gunners Home shop

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:14:24 -0800, "Stu Fields" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
Im cleaning and organizing while work is slow.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

taken 11-30-09 at 11:45pm

Sigh..it looks better in daylight. For shure..hell
yes...sigh....snivel....

Thank you, thank you Gunner. You have alleviated my guilty conscience
about
my shop clutter. BTW were you injured when the explosion occurred?

Stu Fields

Only slightly. But I was wearing my combination Kevlar Bomb Suit and
machining coverals so the damage to my carcass was minor.

Thanks for asking!

And see..its part of my job to take that huge load of guilt from many of
the readers here about their "messy shops" and make them appreciate
their neat little corners away from the world.

Its my gift to all the anal types out there.

Jervelcome!

Gunner

I see shops of anal persons, and I just cringe. As long as I can find it,
just don't mess with any of my "stuff". It's just when I can't find it that
I really start getting ****ed, particularly if someone else has been in
there. I get mad enough when I misplace things.

Steve