Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:54:22 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Smart man! I wish more of these folks had that much of a grip.

Without power, I couldn't cook (electric stove), so why get the
eggs and milk out?
Stuck to granola and jougurht. SOP for years now.

you ...you...you dont have a Coleman stove or equivelant????

Blink blink...blink....Really?

Even when one can pick one up a the second hand stores for $9 in perfect
running condition?????

Gunner, who has 11 of them. (trading stock)

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton