Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

On Dec 1, 11:54*pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:

* * * * Without power, I couldn't cook (electric stove), so why get the
eggs and milk out?
* * * * Stuck to granola and jougurht. *SOP for years now.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

A couple of suggestions. One is some sort of camp stove. They are
not expensive. And in my case necessary. My wife drinks tea so a way
to boil water is not a luxury, it is a necessity. With a way to boil
water, no complaints.

The other thing is a suggestion to go by Target and look at their
flashlighs. They sell a LED flashlight that uses two D cells. If a
LED flashlight uses three batteries, then there is a very good chance
that they just use a resistor to keep the current from being too high
and burning out the LED's. But with only two batteries, they have to
have a IC to boost the voltage up. Which also means the flashlight is
probably more economic as far as battery cost. Anyway the flashlight
will operate for 100 hours on two alkaline D cells. And the cost of
the flashlight is about $10.

Dan