Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emergency lighting was dark halls at work

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Tue, 1 Dec 2009
08:49:54 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Yes, that is an excellent way to handle sudden darkness at
work. I really like the squeeze LED lights that fit on a key
ring. After a couple moments, my eyes adjust to the dark,
and they are totally useful. I like your "aluminum tube"
description. The Red Cross lady who spoke at the emergency
prep seminar recently, she advises against candles. Too much
risk of fire. That's why I like the ones in glass jars. Much
safer, I think.

"You know you're 'over prepared' when the power goes out, and it
is a while before you notice.
Say, when the sheriff comes by checking on folks. Or when you go
in to town for Super Saturday (first Saturday of the month is a sale
at the hardware store.).
Or you can't pick up any radio stations ...

tschus
pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich