Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ohio brush company

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 04:35:54 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:15:12 -0800, the infamous Jon Anderson
scrawled the following:

Buerste wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. I DO believe that we could do retail
sales successfully and we have discussed how to formulate a plan to do
that but it hasn't been a high priority. If you have any suggestions
that you would like to share please send them to me at the address that
you used.

I believe you could do well with a good internet site, and hope such an
effort works it's way up the priority ladder.

Let me echo that.
(Sincerely)

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

We want to redo the existing site and start a new business with a new name
and all. Unfortunately, we don't have "Romantic" products. Sister Pat has
an MBA in Marketing so she has to develop the business plan. I think we
need a number of "Me-To" items that will be symbiotic with our products.
The Food Service market is a ****-load bigger than industrial or home-shop.
And, 80% of my products go into Food Service. If it was up to me, I would
abandon the hardware market entirely.

Why is that, Tom? Don't they rely on you, too? And doesn't the
hardware market make up some of the sales (or become a higher percent
of the sales) when the food service is slow for a time?

We'll see, as soon as we catch up. I
do feel guilty being so stuffed in this economy, I know people are
hurting...but, they STILL go out to eat! Go figure.

My neighbors across the street are an 80 year old man and 50-something
daughter. (His wife died a few years ago) They go out to eat for all
lunches and dinners, 365 days a year. It appears that neither of them
knows how to boil an egg, and neither is willing to learn. Go figure.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.