Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

Friend of mine used to have a cell phone, when she pressed
"clear" button, a LED light on the top lit up. Plenty of
light to get out of a dark building. Said she had to be
careful, sometimes she'd be with other people, and have to
clear a misdialed number, would blind the person next to
her. She said it was great for power cuts when she went to
go check on the girls, see if they were OK.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes" wrote in message
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Beats a zippo.

Lots of light comes out of those cell phone screens.

Wes
--
"Additionally as a security officer, I carry a gun to
protect