Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Rejecting fiat currencies

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:15:00 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

But is there a commodity exchange for Spam? d8-)

Ed Huntress

Dorothy bought a can (for the boat) and was going to try it

but

it said "contains mechanically separated chicken", which grossed her out (girls!)
and the texture.

So we have a case of canned chicken chunks (all white mean) instead.

Its actually pretty good. Just explain it as being chickenwurst.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton