Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Rejecting fiat currencies

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:26:20 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Only if someone is willing to take it in trade, as you well know.

At $1200 an ounce...people are taking it in trade...trust me. G

"willing to take it in trade" that applies to gold, silver, copper
brass, uranium, heavy water, kim chi, bank notes, checks, credit
cards, negotiable bonds, mortgage backed securities, and other
financial instruments. "Cash Money" is an abstraction - and that
includes whatever is being used for currency or as the commodity
basis. Credit is even more of an abstraction.

And if it come to what you've been prediction/dreaming of/hoping for?
the exchange rate may be a little off the closing market price.

Certainly not " hoping for"..shrug...just accepting it. Ive had 5
previous "visions" and each time I took it seriously..and lived. Shrug

Its a family thing. Having "second sight" tends to run in the
family..mostly in the women..but the men do have them as well. Which is
why most of the men in the family die in their late 90s.

I still hope it was a fluke. But..Im proceeding like it was fact. I can
only die once...but be wrong many times. Id rather be wrong than dead.
Wouldnt you?

I'd rather find myself saying "What the hell am I going to do with
all this stuff?" than ask "Where the hell can I find a ...?"

Remember the protagonist in _Lucifer's Hammer_?

He bought a blazer to escape to his observatory in the mountains
(for one million dollars!) and paid that off with one milk bearing cow...

Indeed.

Let me put it this way, I'm not selling any of the jewelry. Not
till I need the cash to walk across the street to pay a bill.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!