Bay Area Dave

Default Powermatic bandsaw info?

for what I use it for, the new Powermatic runs like a dream too! not
everyone needs a behemoth tool to build the next Queen Mary.

dave

Dave Fleming wrote:

not sure if my last post made it through.

if not: here is a paraphrase of it:

earth to Keith: that is NOT the BS in question! ROTFLMAO!

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

I did a complete tip to tail write up on mine. Here's
the link.

http://owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=973

:-)

UA100

Ayup, Keeter got one of the good ones. Solid Frame not split, they run
like dreams. When JET bought PM I think that was the first one they
dumped from the line and replaced with a JET type.

Me, today I would buy a General of Canada solid frame bandsoar.

If I want to do serious re-saw work I would think seriously of a
larger machine with true re-saw capabilities.
OR a good piece of old ahrn like a WT or Cresent.
Tales of a Boatbuilder Apprentice
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/