Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:13:16 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Nov 30, 8:51*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
How did you find your way out? We can learn from your
technique.
Christopher A. Young

But finding my way home the first night, in a hall where
the
emergency lights had given up hours before - was "fun".

pyotr-

If you think the situation is likely, count the number of steps on
stairs and short, deliberate paces down a hall.

Or do what intelligent survivalists do..carry a small
flashlight..usually an LED type.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton