Bay Area Dave

Default Powermatic bandsaw info?

where again is the article? I'd be curious to see it! I hated the Delta
I had, even though LOTS of guys like theirs, and I can't fathom how
anyone seeing and using the new Powermatic could not like it far better
than the Delta. I realize that's my opinion, but this is a NEW tool,
that not many guys have seen yet. When they do they are gonna wish they
didn't have the Delta. Just like I wish I didn't have a 733 planer, now
that the 735 is out. That is a dynamite planer. I've seen it in
action, and have peered under the hood. Blade changes are easier, 3
cutters, double sided, yeah, baby!

dave

Brian wrote:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...

that's anecdotal and just plain silly. The saw is phenomenal. Trust
me, I'm one of the "picky" ones. Plenty of folks can vouch for my
persnicketyness. Google my complaints about the PC557 if you don't
think I notice every little thing...and that's just for starters.

dave

Be that as it may, and I don't doubt that is, the article is an interesting
read and would be interested in your constructive comments on the things it
points out. :-)

Brian.