T.

Default CLOSE CALL - SMOKE ALARM IN THE SHOP?

Mon, Dec 1, 2003, 12:07am (EST+5)

(B=A0a=A0r=A0r=A0y=A0B=A0u=A0r=A0k=A0e=A0J=A0r=A0. ) says:
snip Dry chem or CO2 is much better in the shop than water.

I run an outside power line to the shop, and plug it in when I'm in
there, and unplug it when I leave. First action with a real fire would
be unplug the power. Then it wouldn't matter if I used water. I figure
water is going to do better than dry chem or CO2 extinguishers, with all
that sawdust and wood. If I wound up getting the fire department out
there, they'd be using water, I'm sure.

JOAT
People think that professional soldiers think a lot about fighting, but
serious professional soldiers think a lot more about food and a warm
place to sleep, because these are two things that are generally hard to
get, whereas fighting tends to turn up all the time.
- General Friit

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 30 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/