Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this overkill?

Yes, that makes total sense, to me. I'm not sure about the
concrete. I'd be tempted to blob on generous ammounts of PVC
glue, and let that dry. Hope that does the job.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"stryped" wrote in message
I finally got my wire ran from building to building.
Unfortunately, I
think one or two of my joints (conduit to conduit) may not
have fully
seated when installing them. (PVC) I had trouble when
installign the
conduit of pulling one piece fully inot the other matting
piece in the
ditch . It is on and glued but I am not sure each pipe
"bottomed out"
into the other pipe if that makes sense.

Would putting concrete over the joint make it more
water/moisture
proof or am I worrying for nothing?