Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2298 Ignoramus2298 is offline

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

On 2009-11-30, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
What will the gas station attendants think of the AK on the passenger
seat, Ig, _especially_ in IL? BTW, is your garage door opener circuit
in the generator section of the transfer switch?

I want the whole house to be on the generator.

I do not like the idea of little transfer switches, they will not work
for me.

I also hope that I can get my neighbors to pay for, and buy, the fuel,
in exchange for a 15 amp line to them.

Good luck with that one. They'll be blowing your breakers in no time.
"Well, she just wanted to dry her hair..."