Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

Of course, next time you can always say "Well, you didn't
replace the fuel last time, and now I don't have enough fuel
to be able to share power. Sorry. I'm almost out."

Or, you can call them worthless leeches, and tell them to go
figure out their own problem.

I've known two people who had power out, due to a decaying
lead in wire. One was able to run power from a neighbor, the
other was not.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ignoramus10200" wrote
in message

I also hope that I can get my neighbors to pay for, and buy,
the fuel,
in exchange for a 15 amp line to them.