Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

Clever! I've wondered if a vehicle could be run on a 20
pound propane tank. I'm sure it can, but I havn't the time
or the need to try it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes" wrote in message

You get desparate enough, you can stand in front of it
modulating a valve. I ran a V8
engine once by pulling the metering jet out of a propane
torch and feeding gas up the line
to my vacuum gage. I didn't need to go far and it sure beat
walking.

Wes
--
"Additionally as a security officer, I carry a gun to
protect