Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

Gunner Asch wrote:

One thing that most folks dont realize..is that gasoline gennies can be
run on natural gas very very easily for very long periods of time. There
are many many sites out there that will show you how to modify a carby
so it will run on natural gas instead of..or as a multifuel
genny...running on both gasoline and natural gas/lp gas.

You get desparate enough, you can stand in front of it modulating a valve. I ran a V8
engine once by pulling the metering jet out of a propane torch and feeding gas up the line
to my vacuum gage. I didn't need to go far and it sure beat walking.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Clever! I've wondered if a vehicle could be run on a 20
pound propane tank. I'm sure it can, but I havn't the time
or the need to try it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes" wrote in message

You get desparate enough, you can stand in front of it
modulating a valve. I ran a V8
engine once by pulling the metering jet out of a propane
torch and feeding gas up the line
to my vacuum gage. I didn't need to go far and it sure beat
walking.

Wes
--
"Additionally as a security officer, I carry a gun to
protect

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Clever! I've wondered if a vehicle could be run on a 20
pound propane tank. I'm sure it can, but I havn't the time
or the need to try it.

I didn't have one of those but I had a 1 pound propane tank and an adversion to leaving my
car on the side of the road.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

And the raw grit to make it work. I've heard in some poor
countries, two kids will run a vehicle. One sits on top and
siphons gas out of a gascan, into the throat of the carb. Or
into the air intake, for fuel injected. Other kid pedals and
steers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus