Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Taking apart a Mini-Maglite

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:13:50 -0800 (PST), in2dadark
wrote:

I wonder if some penetrating oil would help?

Bob

jee bob. I really thought, after reading the responses to my cabinets
post they were going to rip you and tell you to get a life and a new
flashlight. Very odd group here. Apparently field stripping a flash
light is high on their list of 'need to discuss' issues. My next
thread will be titled 'how do I repair (not replace) a leaky flapper
valve on my toilet'..There should be high interest in that considering
the IQ and temperment here.

Smart people don't use Google Groups to participate here. Many will
not even respond to a thread from Google, regardless of IQ of a
poster.

That is/may be the reason you don't get the answer(s) you desire.

"Very odd group here" - ain't that some ****!