Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

Gunner Asch wrote:

One thing that most folks dont realize..is that gasoline gennies can be
run on natural gas very very easily for very long periods of time. There
are many many sites out there that will show you how to modify a carby
so it will run on natural gas instead of..or as a multifuel
genny...running on both gasoline and natural gas/lp gas.

You get desparate enough, you can stand in front of it modulating a valve. I ran a V8
engine once by pulling the metering jet out of a propane torch and feeding gas up the line
to my vacuum gage. I didn't need to go far and it sure beat walking.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller