Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH Corrosion inhibitor for large system

In article ,
YAPH writes:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:37:11 +0000, Vortex5 wrote:

Are the cheaper inhibitors such as those sold by BES any cop? Are they
good value, or a false economy?

You *did* check the uk.d-i-y wiki before posting, didn't you?

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...sion_Inhibitor

Oh, that's good. It's Sentinel I use in my systems.
The X100 I recently drained out after 7 years in a sealed
system was still clear, although it had a strange smell.
(Wouldn't normally last that long, but system is very
well sealed, requiring almost no topping up.)

--
Andrew Gabriel