Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Toyota gas pedal

On Nov 28, 3:28*pm, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

* One of the questions on that Lexus-specific test would be "How do
you stop the engine in an emergency?
A: Open the door and drag your feet on the ground

E: All of the above

F: Jesus Take the Wheel

* Modern automobiles are far too complex for the driver to be totally
and blissfully clueless about their proper operation. *

Ask people if they were taught not to brake while cornering hard.

* Do a full daily walk-around check for tail-lights and tires and
leaks, and a full light function check once a week.
-- Bruce --

If I do that in public half the time someone will come over to ask
what's the problem (that I couldn't fix)
I tell them I learned to pre-flight an aircraft and like to do it to
the car, too.

jsw