Lawrence A. Ramsey

Default Topcote v. Boeshield v. Paste Wax v. Shellac - Da Winnah!

Bob- just repeating what I read in a book on finishing. Doesn't matter
to me. They taste just as good now as they did in 1953!

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:41:51 GMT, "___ Bob ___"
wrote:

M&M's has never used a shellac on their products. Always have used a very high
quality foodgrade carnauba wax.

"Lawrence A. Ramsey" wrote:

Used to use shellac on M&M's.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:08:53 GMT, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

In article .com,
says...
IIRC, mechanical action and enzymes in the digestive system can dissolve a
nail, so a shellac coated pill should be a comparative piece of cake ...
literally.

duh. Good point. Crawling back into the corner now.