Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Sivori Tony Sivori is offline

Default Advice for moss and algae on asphalt roof shingles

tnom wrote:
Tony Sivori wrote:
Do you have a bottle of Spray and Forget handy? If so, would you please
post the listed active ingredients from the label?

Benzylkonium Chloride

From Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzalkonium_chloride

It is used in pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics,
hygienic towelettes, and wet wipes, Lysol and ethanol-free solutions are
often used in preparations used for skin disinfection prior to use of
syringes.

Thanks for that. One more question (that I should have asked the first
time), what is the percentage listed on the label?

--
Tony Sivori