Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default SONY TC-FX220 cassette deck, record mechanism

On 27 nov, 23:13, Adrian C wrote:

Might this help?

http://images.people.overclockers.ru/86238.jpg

Yup, someone is also messing about. BTW the image came from this page.

http://people.overclockers.ru/vick/record6

Thanks to Adrian and Franc. I now have a rough idea from the rusian
pic as to where the bracket which links the rec-pb switches to the
deck itself should go. The firefox translator rmade a pretty good job
of the site, it was a guy who modded his TC-FX220 and made a 'media
centre'.

I'm not sure if there is a piece missing where that bracket connects,
will try it now and see. I may yet take you up on your kind offer of a
pic, Franc, if it does not work out....
-B