Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Use of primitive tools

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

I saw an interesting event on Jay Jeno last night: Memebrs of the five armed
services were trying to open a can of cranberry sauce using a Swiss army
knife. It was horrible. None of them seemed to have a clear idea how to use
the can opener attachment, in fact I am pretty sure some of them used the
wrong attachment. Four of them managed eventually at a cost of some injuries
and the cans were mangled. One failed to empty the can in the alloted time.

Hard to believe they never saw a swiss army knife before.

On a camping trip, my brother and I raced using the swiss army knife against the P-38 or
"John Wayne" as it was called when I was in. My brother beat me everytime with the Swiss.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller