Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Need NewsServer help again!

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:26:23 -0800, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Please give me some recommendations, both fee and non-fee news-servers.
Originally with Verizon, then Mozzarella (sp?) and finally
Eternal-September. ET stopped working about a week ago and I am
temporarily using nntp.aioe.org. Works OK, but, only carries about 3-5
days of history on most of the news groups.

What are you guys using?

I'm still on Eternal-September.org; a few days ago I had a glitch in that
a couple of my posts got queued, but I just figured it was local or a
traffic jam, and tried again later, and all was well.

I _do_ wonder where they get their money, however; maybe some rich
benefactor.

Cheers!
Rich