Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default I-5 and a milling machine.

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:15:53 -0800, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

(...)

People underestimate the power of home appliances, generally.
I find the dishwasher very helpful.
It cleaned up a couple fan grilles like new.
Got in all the crevices and made them very clean and shiny.

Just remember to spray the bleach water in the dishwasher after you
play. It takes all the grease stains away.

I haven't had the testicular volume necessary to put a really
*greasy* part in (yet). Ironically the things I've cleaned have
had less foreign matter on them than, say a plate that had been used
for eggs Benedict. As a result, the inside of the dishwasher remains
very clean. It'd be cool to put a second dishwasher in to the back
yard to clean little engine blocks, etc.

--Winston