Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Coming Soon to Your State...

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:32:55 -0600,
(Hal Murray) wrote:

In article ,
Jim Thompson writes:

Governments should build roads and run police and fire departments...
and leave the marketplace to make such decisions.

Why do we need the government to run fire departments?

I thought (parts of?) Arizona had fire departments that were
run and paid for by fire insurance.

Indeed! RuralMetro company. But they were cherry-picking areas, and
refusing to service even across a street.

In one instance they let a Jack-in-the-Box burn to the ground along
Scottsdale Road, because it was in Phoenix and not in Scottsdale, even
though their station was just across the street.

Hal, Why do you have "Followup-To: _empty_entry_ " set? "Reply-to"
ends up with an empty Newsgroup....

Your headers...

From:
(Hal Murray)
Subject: Coming Soon to Your State...
Newsgroups:
sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.ele ctronic,sci.electronics.cad

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |