Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Coming Soon to Your State...

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:32:55 -0600, Hal Murray wrote:
Jim Thompson writes:

Governments should build roads and run police and fire departments... and
leave the marketplace to make such decisions.

Why do we need the government to run fire departments?

I thought (parts of?) Arizona had fire departments that were run and paid
for by fire insurance.

We could get along with about ten percent of the cops we've already got if
we would simply call off the insane war on drugs.

Cheers!
Rich