Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Toyota gas pedal

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 07:52:42 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

Gunner Asch writes:

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 04:53:04 +0000, Christopher Tidy
Or if you're Gunner, you take out your piece and shoot the engine :-).

Chris

With a handgun..unfortunately that seldom works. Rifles..might take a
couple 3-4 shots to hit something that would kill the engine.

Depends where the ignition computer is mounted...

Indeed. So one cannot simply "shoot the front of the vehicle" a few
times and stop it with any reliablity.

Do you know where the computer of that car/truck that is aimed at you
in anger? And is the motor in the way..if its in the passenger side?

and is it verticle or horizontal? And is it behind a number of steel
members that could easily deflect the bullet?

Shoot the driver. Its a clear target.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton