Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default Need NewsServer help again!

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
Please give me some recommendations, both fee and non-fee news-servers.
Originally with Verizon, then Mozzarella (sp?) and finally
Eternal-September. ET stopped working about a week ago and I am
temporarily using nntp.aioe.org. Works OK, but, only carries about 3-5
days of history on most of the news groups.

What are you guys using?

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary

htp://www.usenetserver.com

They carry over a year's worth on RCM.

The original ISP that I had (now long gone) provided service through them
and I've continued with an individual account due to their reliability.

If you're looking for (near)free, individual.net (aka "the german server")
offers a good service for pennies and there are others that charge only a
setup fee. Most of these "throttle" their feeds by limiting the number of
connections...