Scott Wilson

Default Question for G0555 owners

(Mike in Idaho) wrote in message . com...
Thanks Gerald.

One last question -- once the motor is mounted to the lower housing
with the 2 bolts (mine is 2) does the motor itself turn at all? The
motor that came with my saw would turn freely -- that just didn't make
any sense?! I'm beginning to think that I just got the wrong motor.

Mike

The motor should have come mounted to the frame, it definatly should
not move at all. You can double check your manual for what bolts
secure it the the frame, but if you can grab the outside housing and
rotate it then you have a big problem.

If you don't have the manual with you right now you can download it
from grizzlys web site.

Scott