Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill McKee Bill McKee is offline

Default I-5 and a milling machine.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:29:00 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint
job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

Youd didnt call or stop by? Why not?

Gunner

Wanted to get home before midnight. Wife and I had been at daughters in
Santa Monica for a week helping out, and installing new 6 panel doors in her
condo. F'n job. Not a straight door frame in the place.