Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I-5 and a milling machine.

I've heard tell of having a second washing machine for cloth
diapers. One friend of mine bought a dish washer for auto
parts. But I'm not sure he's ever used it for such.

Oven cleaner makes excellent grease cutter. Also good for
cleaning dissembled carburetors.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Winston"
wrote in message ...

Then you can wash the cutting oil off in the dishpan and
dry the part
on the stove while popping another cold one. My dishpan
still has
stains from washing the differential cover from my truck.

People underestimate the power of home appliances,
generally.
I find the dishwasher very helpful.
It cleaned up a couple fan grilles like new.
Got in all the crevices and made them very clean and shiny.

--Winston

--

On YouTube, all the tools have volume controls.