Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default National Ammo Day

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
On Nov 23, 6:37 pm, "
wrote:

So....you have never done errands on lunch hour or the way home from
work? Jeesh! Gotta go home after work, fix dinner, change clothes, run
the kids to sports practice and get to Lowes before closing time? )

Well, I never wear makeup, but I have gone to Lowe's in a business
suit
on a weekday during the day, and very occasionally in the evening,
although
usually after work I go home, fix dinner, and stay in the rest of the
evening.
No kids.

However, on Saturdays, I'm usually sweaty and wearing some dirty,
stained
t-shirt and pants. And bitching about all of the "tourists" with
their kids when
I'm just there to buy some widget as efficiently as I can. That's
when I
can't fathom the broads in their fancy outfits. Don't they work right
alongside their husbands? I do. If I didn't, I'd feel like I wasn't
pulling
my weight.

Cindy Hamilton

Do you live in Long Island (NY)? That's where I've seen what you're talking
about.