Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National Ammo Day

On Nov 23, 6:37*pm, "
wrote:

So....you have never done errands on lunch hour or the way home from
work? *Jeesh! *Gotta go home after work, fix dinner, change clothes, run
the kids to sports practice and get to Lowes before closing time? )

Well, I never wear makeup, but I have gone to Lowe's in a business
suit
on a weekday during the day, and very occasionally in the evening,
although
usually after work I go home, fix dinner, and stay in the rest of the
evening.
No kids.

However, on Saturdays, I'm usually sweaty and wearing some dirty,
stained
t-shirt and pants. And bitching about all of the "tourists" with
their kids when
I'm just there to buy some widget as efficiently as I can. That's
when I
can't fathom the broads in their fancy outfits. Don't they work right
alongside their husbands? I do. If I didn't, I'd feel like I wasn't
pulling
my weight.

Cindy Hamilton