Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Shipping Charges

CW wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Time only has worth if it would be spent producing income instead of doing
the task in question.

In most cases, we'd be spending that time posting in newsgroups which
produces no income. :-)

--

The time you spend with your wife has no worth? How about the time spent
with your kids? Worthless? It must be a real PIA to be worthless for 2/3 of

I presumed we were talking about work time. I assumed whatever he was
purchasing was work related, ie: income producing. Most guy who post in
here during the day are either retired, self-employed, or posting from
work (tsk-tsk). I post here, when i should be in the shop building
something. :-)

Yes, time invested in family is worth more than any paycheck.
I forget the quote, but it's something like...
"No man on his deathbed ever said 'I wish I had spent more time at the
office.'"

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)