Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sylvia Else Sylvia Else is offline

Default Two phases to house - loss of neutral

D Yuniskis wrote:
Phil Allison wrote:
"Stupider than Anyone Else Alive "

** Sylvia lives in Sydney, Australia and is a MASSIVE TROLL.

Nuts of her the post such a COUNTRY SPECIFIC message to a US
newsgroup.
Last time I checked, multiphase power supply was pretty universal,
and the principles to be applied in understanding the consequences of
faults would be the same.

** 100 % WRONG !!!

The question this insane bitch posted IS country SPECIFIC !!!

Cos it was about her house in * Sydney, Australia *.

Wow, why all the hostility? A "personal gripe"?

Can I suggest that if you don't want to see posts by a particular
person, you simply add his/her name to your "kill file" (or
whatever Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180 uses for that
feature)?

Trouble is, if Phil were to killfile everyone he abuses, he wouldn't
actually see any posts.

Sylvia.