Posted to sci.electronics.repair
D Yuniskis D Yuniskis is offline

Default Two phases to house - loss of neutral

Phil Allison wrote:
"Stupider than Anyone Else Alive "

** Sylvia lives in Sydney, Australia and is a MASSIVE TROLL.

Nuts of her the post such a COUNTRY SPECIFIC message to a US newsgroup.

Last time I checked, multiphase power supply was pretty universal, and the
principles to be applied in understanding the consequences of faults would
be the same.

** 100 % WRONG !!!

The question this insane bitch posted IS country SPECIFIC !!!

Cos it was about her house in * Sydney, Australia *.

Wow, why all the hostility? A "personal gripe"?

Can I suggest that if you don't want to see posts by a particular
person, you simply add his/her name to your "kill file" (or
whatever Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180 uses for that
feature)?

Speaking solely for myself -- but, perhaps, reflecting the
experiences of many "fellow countrymen" -- I think most Americans
have very little exposure to "other cultures/societies/power
distribution systems/etc : " owing, perhaps, to the large size
of our country and its relative homogeneity. I find it
interesting to hear how things are done "elsewhere" and,
especially, *why*.

("Driving on the PARKWAY and parking in the DRIVEWAY...") ;-)